(Belt; Cincture; Waistband) A waist belt in a dream represents a wife who owns a house or a property.
A waist belt in a dream also could represent happy children, and for rich people it represents their housekeeper or their servants.
As for everyone else, a waist belt in a dream means adornment, or money depending of its quality and value in the dream.
(Also see Belt; Cincture; Waistband)
- Waist and Shirt-Waist To dream of a round full waist, denotes that you will be favored by an agreeable dispensation of fortune.A small, unnatural waist, foretells displeasing success and recriminating disputes.For a young woman to dream of a nice, ready-made shirt-waist, denotes that…
- Waist If you dream of someone grabbing your waist, you are feeling broke financially these days A dream involving someone else’s waist refers to a friend’s financial situation - you may either be asked for a loan, or to celebrate a…
- Waist Area figurative of self-control; see “abdomen”
- Waist 1. Sex object. 2. If large, concern about one’s health. 3. Dietary concerns.
- Waist The size of the waist in a dream determines the omen it portends to as recognized in the current mode of fashion. A large rotund waist gives the dreamer the information that life will be pleasing and comfortable with no…
- Waist Deep Sexual/creative issues.
- A Waist-band A waist-band, if gilded, means the acquiring of wealth and the commanding of respect which will be a means of a person becoming boastful. It is also interpreted as him becoming a leader of his community which he will enjoy…
- A Broken Waist-band If a person sees his waist-band as broken, snatched or altered in any way, it means harm coming his way.
- Belt This is symbolic of truth, Eph. 6:11. A belt is also symbolic of an attachment to something, Jer. 13:11
- Belt 1. Ancient symbol of authority, victory. 2. Austerity (“tighten our belts”). 3. Punishment. 4. Constriction between subconscious feelings (stomach) and conscious intellect (head) if the belt is too tight. 5. Wealth (loosening).
- Belt Shows type and amount of self-control; truthfulness; research the color and type; see “abdomen”
- Belt To see a belt in your dream, suggests an inner conflict. You may be caught between what you know intellectually, and what your heart feels.If you wore or put on a belt, you wish for a change in your surroundings.If…
- Belt Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 7 sides: usefulness from the father, or from the brother, child, glory, high standing, long lifetime, fairness, faith.
- Belt To dream that you have a new style belt, denotes you are soon to meet and make engagements with a stranger, which will demoralize your prosperity.If it is out of date, you will be meritedly censured for rudeness.
- Belt A belt is an insignia of power and can represent either the spiritual power we have, or the power we are able to obtain.
- Belt Intellectually we may be ‘hide-bound’ or constrained in some fashion.
- Belt When we dream of a belt that attracts our attention, we are perhaps being bound by old attitudes, duty and so on.An ornate belt can represent a symbol of power or office (as in regimental or nurses’ belts).
- Belt In a woman’s dream a belt can have the same significance as a girdle – a symbol of her femininity.In a man’s dream it is more likely to be a symbol of security.
- Belt (Cincture; Cummerbund; Fastening; Sash; Waist belt) In a dream, a belt depicts the carrier of burdens.It also implies travels, money, savings or stinginess.It also could mean serious endeavors and assiduity in seeking knowledge.A belt or a waistband in a dream…
- Seat Belt 1. Need for security. 2. Need for restraint in one’s actions and emotions. 3. Desire or inclination to take unnecessary risks (not using).
- Money belt (See Wallet)
- Driving belt In a dream, a driving belt means begetting a son or going on ajourney.
- Safety Belt Using self-discipline as a safeguard
- Conveyor belt In a dream, it means begetting a son or going on a journey.
- Conveyor Belt A symbol of being taken in a direction outside of your will and control
- Black Belt An expert in spiritual warfare
- Conveyer Belt To dream of a conveyer belt represents boredom, predictability and unchanging habits.Also see “Factory.”
- Seat Belt To dream that you are wearing a seat belt, suggests that you need to work on controlling your emotions.To dream that you are having trouble putting on or taking off your seat belt, indicates that you are worried about what…
- The Sword-belt hanging from the Neck If a person sees a sword-belt handing from his neck in such a manner that the sword hangs on the ground, it means he will wield power proportionate to the length of the sword. But will at the same time…