To dream of walking through rough brier, entangled paths, denotes that you will be much distressed over your business complications, and disagreeable misunderstandings will produce coldness and indifference.
To walk in pleasant places, you will be the possessor of fortune and favor.
To walk in the night brings misadventure, and unavailing struggle for contentment.
For a young woman to find herself walking rapidly in her dreams, denotes that she will inherit some property, and will possess a much desired object.
- Walking 1. One is able to control one’s own life. 2. Commentary on the pace that one is conducting one’s life at; the faster one walks, the greater the pace and corresponding stress. 3. If competing against other walkers, one’s position…
- Walking Peace, tranquility, contentment in life. If two people are walking together in a dream it symbolizes complete agreement, Amos 3:3
- Walking To dream that you are walking on rough or winding paths forebodes distress due to misunderstandings. Walking at night, fear of threatening circumstances. See Street.
- Walking “Pleasant or enjoyable; Good luck and fortune approach. Evening; A struggle to achieve serenity will be hard but not impossible to overcome. Unpleasant; Worry regarding business issues.
- Walking If you dream you are taking a walk through pleasant surroundings then you will enjoy success in love and business. If the path is strewn with branches and other brush, you will experience hardships. However, if you manage to get…
- Walking on the Sea Walking on the ocean suggest he will have dominance on the nobility and elite people of the world.
- Walking in the air (See Air)
- Walking (Jogging; Prancing; Strutting; Tripping) Walking straight in a dream means profits, seeking the path of righteousness and unwavering in one’s religious commitment. Walking through the markets in a dream means carrying a will, or should one qualify for leadership, it…
- Walking In a dream, walking indicates the way in which we should be moving forward.To be walking purposefully suggests we know where we are going.To be wandering aimlessly suggests we need to create goals for ourselves.To take pleasure in the act…
- Walking Walking may be used as a relaxation from stress, and it is this significance that often comes up in dreams.If we are alone in our dream then our walk can be silent and contemplative.If it is in company, then we…
- Walking A walk becomes spiritual when it is a journey of exploration into unknown realms. Walking the labyrinth is a spiritual exercise in contemplation.
- Walking If you dream of walking rapidly in your dream, you will come to possess a much desired object.To walk in pleasant places, you will be the possessor of fortune and favor.To dream of walking in the night brings bad luck…
- Walking Stick Symbolic of power or old age, Zech. 8:4
- Fire Walking To dream of walking or passing through fire is symbolic of being tested, refined, or matured, Ps. 66:12, 1 Peter 4:12
- Sound of walking (See Tap)
- Aisle (Walking Down) 1. Various pathways in one’s life. 2. Commitment, dedication. 3. If walking among a crowd, one feels admired.
- Walking-Stick Indicates a physical weakness
- Walking the streets A man compassing the streets in a dream represents a guide, a shaikh, a spiritual guide, a preacher, a teacher, a peacemaker and one who accepts what is good and discards what is evil.
- Walking Stick To see a walking stick in a dream, foretells you will enter into contracts without proper deliberation, and will consequently suffer reverses.If you use one in walking, you will be dependent upon the advice of others.To admire handsome ones, you…
- Walking on water Walking on water in a dream represents one’s strong faith, certitude and trust in God Almighty.This is particularly true if while waking one also speaks words of wisdom. Otherwise, walking on water in a dream also could mean clarifying a…
- Walking on the moon (See Moon)
- Walking or Running in Place Walking or running in place is about your pack of power and strength. Running in place means you’re trying as hard as you can to move forward in life but something or someone is holding you back!
- A Turtle Walking on the Road Seeing a turtle walking on the road or in a garbage or in a dumping place means that the inhabitants of that place have little or no regard for Islamic knowledge. They will soon be deprived of Ilm and Ulama.
- Walking, but unable to move It can likewise be a piece of the pursuing dream. You’re running or trying to run, yet either your legs won’t move or you just aren’t going any place – as though you are on a treadmill. According to researchers,…
- Possessing, Gathering or Walking in a Cloud Possessing, gathering, walking in a cloud or mounting a cloud means the observer of the dream will acquire much wealth and prosperity.
- Seeing Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam)Walking Seeing the Holy Prophet (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) walking is in reality an instruction from him that the Ummah should engage in Jihaad. It also suggest that the observer of such a dream is negligent in matters of Deen.
- Walking on Sand or Picking Up Sand If a person sees himself walking on sand or picking up sand, it means he will have to toil very hard in order to become wealthy.