It was once said that yarn in a woman’s dream signified that she would marry well, but in a man’s dream suggested that he would find himself a dutiful wife.
It has less such significance nowadays, but yarn always has the overtones of industriousness and hard work.
- Yarn Dreaming of yarn shows you will soon become the wife of a wealthy man. If a man sees a woman working with yarn he will soon find that the love of his life in a thrifty, skilled individual.
- Yarn A dream denoting inheritance and powerful friends (Gypsy).
- Yarn A symbol of good deeds towards others, Acts 9:39
- Yarn 1. A propensity for telling stories that are not true. 2. One is conducting one’s life in a numbingly repetitive fashion. 3. Bring aspects of one’s life together. 4. If there is a problem with the yarn, there is a…
- Yarn A made-up story
- Yarn (See Ball of thread; Spinning)
- Yarn Yarn in the sense of knitting yarn or twine often signifies our ability to create order out of chaos.In olden times it suggested spinning, an archetypal symbol for life, and often in dreams it is this image that is portrayed.Tangled…
- Yarn A yarn – as in a tale or story – is most often to do with our sense of history or of continuity.To be being told a yarn or story links with our need for heroes and heroines, and perhaps…
- Yarn In former times storytellers were known as weavers of stories, which is where the symbolism arose.The myths and stories of the old heroes who undertook their own spiritual journey are archetypal and can help us identify a strategy for life.
- Yarn To dream of yarn, denotes success in your business and an industrious companion in your home.For a young woman to dream that she works with yarn, foretells that she will be proudly recognized by a worthy man as his wife.
- Yarn To dream of seeing or buying yarn symbolizes your connections and creativity.It may also mean that you are going about your daily life in the same old pattern and need a change.To dream about tangled yarn suggests the dreamer is…
- Yarn salesman (Mill; Spinning; Yarn) A yarn salesman in a dream represents a contract, an agreement, planning, spinning, or womanizing.
- Hank of yarn (See Ball of thread)