Dreaming of bread is a very good omen.
It signifies the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey in life.
Also see “Toast”
- Bread 1. Wealth, honor. 2. Basic necessities, nourishment of life. 3. Success in life.
- Bread This is symbolic of the broken body of Christ and the fellowship of friends, Matt. 26:26
- Bread Provision for spiritual livelihood, words that give life, i.E. Breaking bread together in friendship and unity
- Rye Bread To see or eat rye bread in your dreams, foretells you will have a cheerful and well-appointed home.
- Bread As a food, bread is a fundamental part of most diets. In poverty bread is the filler, and in jail the prisoner receives bread and water to keep from starvation.…
- Rye Bread 1. Happy domestic life and prosperity. 2. Good taste and reﬁnement.
- Bread (India, interpretation of dreams) You will succeed in earthly business pursuits. Eating good bread indicates good health and long life. Burnt bread is a sign of funeral and so is…
- Bread (Loaf; Knowledge; Life; Longevity; Money; Mother; Nanny; Needs; Prosperity; Religion; A strong person.) When bread is made from bleached flour in a dream, it means blessed earnings and a comfortable…
- Bread We are looking at our experiences and our basic needs. Unleavened breads, such as chappatis, matzos, pancakes and tortillas, have symbolic importance in a number of religions. Fancy breads can…
- Bread Dreaming of bread connects us with our need for basic emotional and physical or material needs.To be sharing bread in a dream represents our ability to share our experience with…
- Bread If the bread is out of the ordinary or has an unusual taste, we may be unsure of what we really need out of life. We may not be following…
- Bread Bread has always been symbolic of life itself.In its highest aspect it is considered to be spiritual nourishment – manna.It can also represent the need to share spiritual knowledge.
- Bread For a woman to dream of eating bread, denotes that she will be afflicted with children of stubborn will, for whom she will spend many days of useless labor and…
- Bread And Butter Something that will bring you guaranteed income
- Barley Bread To dream of eating, denotes health, contentment, etc. (Gypsy) ; plainly a dream of healthful hunger and its gratification.
- Stale Bread Wasted by holding back instead of sharing; see “bread”
- Stale bread (Cheap; Inexpensive; Shoddy prices)
- Loaf of bread (Money) In a dream, a loaf of bread represents little money, little earnings, or a small wage.(Also see Bread)
- Corn bread (See Bread)
- Bread or Roti Made of Flour It symbioses excessive wealth. Prosperity and a comfortable life is in store for the one who eats it.
- Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.And Allah, The Pure and Sublime knows best.