If defense is shown to be necessary, research details for instruction
- Defend If your dream involved shielding or defending someone else, you can be sure your trust is well placed.If you defended yourself or someone else defended you, you should avoid forcing any important issues for the time being, as someone you…
- Defend 1. To be placed on the defensive—usually over a situation, often concerning behavior. 2. Loyalty, trust. 3. Reverse: a sense or feeling of betrayal.
- Defend / Defence Defending anything in a dream is protecting it spiritually, perhaps from contamination or from penetration. Defending any type of sacred space would have this meaning.
- Defend / Defence Defending our position suggests that there is a conflict of some sort in us, maybe of ideas or principles.
- Defend / Defence Putting up a defence, perhaps a wall or barrier, signifies that we feel threatened in some way. We may have to justify our position over a situation in our waking lives.
- Defend / Defence If a woman is defending herself in a dream she is guarding against some kind of ‘assault’, often of her own private space.If a man has such a dream, it shows he will defend against his own vulnerability.