Receiving a threat in a dream means victory over one’s assailant, opponent, or adversary, or it could mean developing a defence mechanism against any danger from that side. If the threat comes from an unknown person, such a person is a Satan, particularly if the threat is directed against one’s prayers, charitable actions, or devotion. […]
Dreams about employment are often more to do with issues of personal satisfaction. Since employment can also represent the way that other people think and feel about us, such dreams will contain an element of self- assessment.
1. One needs help against some sort of threat. 2. One sees oneself as protecting others against a threat.
This is not an auspicious dream. It implies depression in business circles and loss of employment to wage earners. It also denotes bodily illness. To dream of being out of work, denotes that you will have no fear, as you are always sought out for your conscientious fulfilment of contracts, which make you a desired […]
Spiritual employment suggests using our talents and gifts effectively for the greater good.
1. Fear of some threat, but an unknown one. 2. Intrigued with a foreign culture.
In both men’s and women’s dreams the opposite gender can pose a threat. Thus a man might feel threatened by the image of a vengeful goddess (an aspect of the anima) and a woman by an overbearing ogre (an aspect of the animus).
1. Need to face imminent threat. 2. Fear and/or excitement. 3. Feeling of helplessness.
1. Phallic symbol. 2. Chastisement. 3. Need for support. 4. Need to carry something to protect oneself against some threat.
1. A serious threat in one’s life, perhaps literally. 2. Eclipse of the moon signiﬁes that some part of one’s personality is being hidden.