1. Feelings of being out of control, at the mercy of fate or the person driving. 2. Feelings of unimportance, being secondary. 3. Feelings of being picked on, dominated (as in “backseat driver”).
When we find ourselves undressing in a dream, we may be putting ourselves in touch with our own sexual feelings. We may also be needing to reveal our true feelings about a situation around us, and to have the freedom to be totally open about those feelings. You might also like to consult the entries […]
Psychologically, feelings of cheerfulness and hopefulness can create an awareness of warmth and can be interchangeable. Occasionally, extreme emotion can be interpreted as a physical feeling – so anger, jealousy or other such feelings can be experienced as heat. Encountering something as hot which should be cold – for example, ice – indicates that we […]
To dream of a package represents your hidden creative energy, skills and/or feelings. If you receive a package in the dream, you are acknowledging certain feelings or gaining new resources. But if you are giving or sending a package, you may be projecting your feelings onto another and not dealing with them.
1. Turmoil in waking life. 2. Feelings of being overwhelmed with emotions. 3. Feelings of being overwhelmed in a relationship.
1. Feelings of being taken for granted. 2. Sadness, disappointment, feelings of defeat. 3. Possible ﬁnancial stress is in the ofﬁng.
1. Feelings of hopelessness and despair (to be at the bottom of a pit). 2. Feelings of decline and bad luck. 3. Being conﬁned and trapped, restrained.
To see an intruder in your dream, represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind.
To see a prowler in your dream, represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind.
1. Feelings of worthlessness, poor self-esteem. 2. A need or desire to do away with unwanted things, usually patterns of behavior, sometimes repressed feelings.