1. Current difﬁculties are about to be overcome. 2. Reverse: a feeling that bad news is on the way. 3. A measure of domestic bliss.
1. Unease and discomfort, as if things are falling apart. 2. Annoyances get to be a little too much. 3. Reverse: success and joy (to part with a spouse).
1. A happy sense that love, including friendships, is in the ofﬁng. 2. Reverse: concerns, worries about almost anything.
To dream that he or she is well and smiling denotes purity and constancy; pale or ailing, the reverse (Raphael).
Spiritually, to be undoing something suggests we are trying to reverse a process. This action is not always negative in that we recognize that a situation was better previously.
1. The ability to overcome difﬁculties. 2. Reverse: difﬁculties to come. 3. A period of good fortune is in the ofﬁng.
If there is a whole fresh candle in the holder, the dream promises a happy and prosperous future. If empty, the reverse.
It is mostly the reverse of the falling dream. It indicates that your life is going in the right direction and therefore you think you are flying, above others and mostly feel a sense of superiority in a good way.
1. Repressed rage, often to the point of harming self. 2. Inner conﬂict needs an outlet. 3. Improvement in luck on the way. 4. Reverse: reconciliation is in the ofﬁng.
1. Loss, feeling out of touch with life. 2. Use caution in business or social affairs. 3. Reverse: good fortune is on the way, changes for the better.