1. Adolescent aspirations, fantasies of passion possibly coming to life. 2. Romantic adventures. 3. The midpoint of change, metamorphosis (as in the “nymph” stage of insect growth).
Dreams about escalators represent changes in our lifestyles or in our romantic status. Going down an elevator is a common metaphor for entering into deeper levels of awareness. Going up means you will succeed in getting where you want to go, but there will be challenges along the way.
1. Lack of ambition (to see a blank page). 2. Romantic pain; use caution to avoid a rebound or “next available” situation. 3. Misfortune in business affairs (to be paged). 4. Time to take things more seriously.
To see hay in your dream means you’ll have to work hard to get what you want. You may be having this dream because you’re feeling hopeless about a romantic situation.
To see or dream that you are on a jet ski, represents a journey of self-discovery. This dream may also relate to some romantic adventure or relationship.
1. One is in serious need of emotional support (arrival of). 2. One’s romantic relationship needs “life support.”
A dream featuring a gazebo reveals your romantic nature. Your dream may express wishful thinking about your real life.
1. Marriage imminent. 2. Property purchase imminent. 3. Elaborate cofﬁn indicates end of a partnership, either business or romantic. 4. Fear of death.
1. Inner female self, power. 2. Use caution against indulgence. 3. A female romantic ideal (usually if dreamed by a male). 4. A desire to be rescued.
To dream that you are ugly, suggests that you will have difficulty with a crush or romantic partner. This dream can also be a reflection of the dreamer’s low self-esteem or lack of confidence.