1. Yearning for childhood and all the good things that it represents. 2. Yearning to have more fun in one’s life. 3. Yearning to regain lost innocence. 4. Fear of scary rides (roller coaster, etc.) Could signify inability to take chances in life.
To feel in a dream that you are yearning for the presence of anyone, denotes that you will soon hear comforting tidings from your absent friends. For a young woman to think her lover is yearning for her, she will have the pleasure of soon hearing some one making a long-wished-for proposal. If she lets […]
To feel a yearning or a desire to see one’s homeland in a dream means divorce between a husband and a wife, or separation between friends, or it could mean becoming rich after being poor. Yearning in a dream also connotes evil if accompanied with crying or lamenting.
1. If the dreamer is yearning for someone, it may be that simple. 2. If someone else is yearning for the dreamer, that also may reﬂect a life situation.
To feel a yearning or desire to see one’s homeland in a dream means divorce between a husband and a wife, or separation between friends, or experiencing richness after poverty. Such a yearning in a dream also connotes evil if accompanied with crying or lamenting.
1. If a group is observed that is controlled, not threatening in any way, the dreamer feels like he/she is accepted into the group. 2. If the group is disorderly and threatening, the dreamer feels like an outsider. 3. If the dreamer is separated from the group without any feeling of not being part of […]
A yearning for happiness and contentment.
1. Desire to be free. 2. Idealized self-image. 3. Yearning to be courageous.
1. If yearning for acceptance, one does not feel worthy. 2. If accepted for something, one’s sense of worth is conﬁrmed.